The announcement at the recent World Wide Invitational that Blizzard are in the process of developing Diablo III seems to have rekindled sales for the Diablo Battle Chest - a compendium consisting of Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo II Lord of Destruction.
Amazon.com public sales figures show that Diablo Battle Chest has hit the top of the PC game charts in North America, and has reached as high as fourth place in the United Kingdom.
Blizzard's World of Warcraft Battle Chest has also seen increased sales in the days following the announcement.
Here are the top five PC titles as posted by Amazon.com;
- 1. Diablo Battle Chest (Blizzard)
- 2. World of Warcraft Battle Chest (Blizzard)
- 3. The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff (EA Games)
- 4. Spore Creature Creator (EA Games)
- 5. The Orange Box (EA Games)
- 1. The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff (EA Games)
- 2. Football Manager 2008 (Sega)
- 3. Mass Effect (EA Games)
- 4. Diablo II (Blizzard)
- 5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)