The official Lost: Via Domus website has been updated, offering trailers, screenshots and details about the game based on the hit TV series. In Lost: Via Domus, as a passenger of Oceanic flight 815, you survived the crash and find yourself on an uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. As you begin to unravel mysteries of the island, you begin to discover secrets of your own. You will have to understand your past mistakes in order to survive and find your way home. Lost: Via Domus is developed by Ubisoft's Montreal studio.
Lost: Via Domus web site re-launched
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Review
- Reggie Fils-Aime is handing over the reins to Bowser
- THQ Nordic raises $225m for future acquisitions
- Ex-EA Chief Design Officer shows off new game
- That Untitled Goose Game just got delayed
- 1 X-Morph: Defense Review
- Square Enix is already hinting at E3 announcements
- Paradox Interactive launch mod platform for Xbox One and PC
- 5 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In-game reporting feature in the works?
Is this what next-gen could look like?
But will try to stop announcing things too soon.