The official Lost: Via Domus website has been updated, offering trailers, screenshots and details about the game based on the hit TV series. In Lost: Via Domus, as a passenger of Oceanic flight 815, you survived the crash and find yourself on an uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. As you begin to unravel mysteries of the island, you begin to discover secrets of your own. You will have to understand your past mistakes in order to survive and find your way home. Lost: Via Domus is developed by Ubisoft's Montreal studio.
Lost: Via Domus web site re-launched
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
- 4 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion announced
- Farming Simulator 19 Sells 1 Million Copies
- 12 The Outer Worlds gameplay looks amazing
- 4 Mortal Kombat 11 releasing April 2019
- Crash Team Racing remaster is coming to consoles
- 4 CS:GO is now free to play with a Battle Royale mode
- 46 Watch The Game Awards live right here - It's over!
- 2 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Review
- After years of waiting, Below finally has a release date
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Full reveal at Game Awards tomorrow