Valve have released the eagerly anticipated Half-Life v184.108.40.206 and Counter-Strike v1.3 updates. The files are now available for download from Gameplanet Downloads, as follows:
The file or files that you need to download depends on whether you have Half-Life (including the Game of the Year Edition and the Platinum Edition) or if you have the retail boxed Half-Life: Counter-Strike product.
* If you own Half-Life:
* Download the Half-Life v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168 Upgrade if you have Half-Life patched to v22.214.171.124 already; or
* Download the Half-Life v126.96.36.199 Full Install if you have an older version of Half-Life. [/list]And:
* Download the Counter-Strike MOD v1.1 to v1.3 Upgrade if you want to play CS and you have CS patched to v1.1 already; or
* Download the Counter-Strike MOD v1.3 Full Install if you want to play CS and you do not have CS v1.1 already.
* If you own Half-Life: Counter-Strike:
* Download the HL: Counter-Strike Retail v188.8.131.52 Upgrade if you have HL: CS patched to v184.108.40.206 already; or
* Download the HL: Counter-Strike Retail v220.127.116.11 Full Install if you have an older version of Half-Life: Counter-Strike.[/list][/list]All the Gameplanet Half-Life servers have been upgraded to the new version.