An interesting rumour surfaced in the local industry over the weekend, that Infogrames NZ has axed most of its New Zealand staff in a radical business restructure. Infogrames NZ was only recently created in a merger between Ozisoft NZ and GT Interactive NZ. The rumour suggests only three staff have managed to survive down-sizing, and that the New Zealand warehouse is going to be closed and all shipments will now come directly from Australia.
Axe Falls At Infogrames
- 3 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!