Rumour has it LucasArts will be announcing a new distributor for Australia and New Zealand in the next couple of days. It has been hard to obtain LucasArts games in New Zealand ever since Lincoln Playcorp went into receivership earlier this year. Gameplanet understands the Australasian Lucas distribution agreement expired about the same time as Lincoln Playcorp NZ went under. The good news for gamers is that a new distributor will be well established by the time Escape From Monkey Island 4 hits NZ shores. An official announcement should be forthcoming shortly.
New LucasArts Distributor TBA
- Frostpunk will give you new respect for your boss
- 2 Overwatch, FIFA 18, and CS:GO loot boxes ruled illegal in Belgium
- Fortnite is the biggest F2P console release ever
- Nintendo will have a much younger president in June
- 3 Battle royale title H1Z1 is coming to PS4 next month
- 9 Nintendo Switch hacked, exploit is unpatchable
- 1 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 25 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 3 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
That was quick.
13-year-old goes pro.