Rumour has it LucasArts will be announcing a new distributor for Australia and New Zealand in the next couple of days. It has been hard to obtain LucasArts games in New Zealand ever since Lincoln Playcorp went into receivership earlier this year. Gameplanet understands the Australasian Lucas distribution agreement expired about the same time as Lincoln Playcorp NZ went under. The good news for gamers is that a new distributor will be well established by the time Escape From Monkey Island 4 hits NZ shores. An official announcement should be forthcoming shortly.
New LucasArts Distributor TBA
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 9 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 7 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 83 Inside Review updated for Nintendo Switch
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
- 9 Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch and new expansions announced
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
Blizzard went above and beyond