Rumour has it LucasArts will be announcing a new distributor for Australia and New Zealand in the next couple of days. It has been hard to obtain LucasArts games in New Zealand ever since Lincoln Playcorp went into receivership earlier this year. Gameplanet understands the Australasian Lucas distribution agreement expired about the same time as Lincoln Playcorp NZ went under. The good news for gamers is that a new distributor will be well established by the time Escape From Monkey Island 4 hits NZ shores. An official announcement should be forthcoming shortly.
New LucasArts Distributor TBA
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 11 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster