EA and WBIE have released three screenshots to coincide with the announcement of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows videogames. The screenshots display the games' enhanced action and combat focus.
First Deathly Hallows screens
- 4 Valve's Gabe Newell is financing an experimental cooking device
- 2 PlayStation 4 sales numbers bust through 30 million
- 1 Price of unexpectedly big Dying Light DLC will rise, like the dead
- Game Awards 2015 to include "ten world premieres"
- DICE promises free Battlefront DLC outside Season Pass
- 4 The latest XKCD comic is an exploration game featuring a hoverboard
- Fig's next campaign to support fan investments
- GTA Online gets football-inspired car combat mode
- Yet another Star Wars mobile game joins the fray
- Desert Bus For Hope has raised $3.1 million for charity
- 4 Kong conqueror concedes cartoon court case comedically
- Guitar Hero Live's free rotation gets 28 new tracks this week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
24 person MP on dedicated servers.