EA and WBIE have released three screenshots to coincide with the announcement of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows videogames. The screenshots display the games' enhanced action and combat focus.
First Deathly Hallows screens
- Aussie dev announces "modempunk" starship sim Objects In Space
- 2 Putting Samus in new Metroid Prime "wouldn't make sense"
- First episode of King's Quest launches July 28
- 20 WB knew Batman: Arkham Knight was in "a horrible state" on PC
- 9 Australian government bans hundreds of mobile games
- 1 Sony at "70 to 90 percent" market share in Europe
- 6 Star Citizen's FPS module delayed indefinitely
- 5 Microsoft's Gamescom plans include Crackdown, Scalebound, Quantum Break
- 8 Mojang quietly halts development on Scrolls
- 10 Nolan North confirms The Last Of Us 2's existence
- 5 Valve sells out of earlybird Steam hardware orders
- 16 Star Wars Battlefront leads Best Of E3 Awards
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.