EA and WBIE have released three screenshots to coincide with the announcement of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows videogames. The screenshots display the games' enhanced action and combat focus.
First Deathly Hallows screens
- 1 World of Tanks Grand Finals deliver great gameplay, a cringeworthy show
- You can now co-op your way through demanding ARPG Hyper Light Drifter
- 3 Ex-Bungie dev unveils Twilight Zone-style thriller Asemblance
- 7 Forza comes to PC next week, minus wheel support
- Rainbow Six: Siege security flaw allows cheats, DDoS attacks – report
- The Banner Saga 2 marches to a familiar yet satisfyingly sombre beat
- 6 Former Titanfall coder: The Division may need total netcode rewrite
- 2 Dark Souls creator already working on new IP
- Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing coming to mobile
- 13 Early Uncharted 4 copies stolen in "violent assault"
- 1 You can now play Minecraft on Samsung's Gear VR
- 3 Nintendo NX to launch with new Zelda in March 2017
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Death in the stars.
"I've grown past it."
RIP Team YP?