EA and WBIE have released three screenshots to coincide with the announcement of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows videogames. The screenshots display the games' enhanced action and combat focus.
First Deathly Hallows screens
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 62 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
Very early days by the sound of it.