EA and WBIE have released three screenshots to coincide with the announcement of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows videogames. The screenshots display the games' enhanced action and combat focus.
First Deathly Hallows screens
- 1 Valve going before Aussie consumer court next month
- Sonic the Hedgehog rolls into cinemas in 2018
- 2 Gravity Rush Remastered brings a Vita classic to the big(ger) screen
- 10 Piracy group 3DM suspends cracking single-player games
- Dragon Age writer joins Beamdog as creative director
- Overwatch character progression is cosmetic only
- 5 Amazon delivers new, free game engine Lumberyard
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
- 1 Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 12 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 5 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 3 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.