To coincide with the announcement of PES 2011, Konami has released six screenshots cut from the game's debut trailer.
PES 2011: Football Evolved screens
Screens from the trailer.
- 2 Shadow of the Beast has too much respect for its ancestors
- 1 Oculus' Vive-blocking DRM spurs piracy loophole
- 11 Stellaris whites-only mod removed by Paradox
- 1 Overwatch's 'hit-pip' sound is actually a beer being opened
- Deus Ex, Monkey Island devs want their IP back from Disney
- 3 Rocket League adds Xbox One/PC cross network play
- A co-op Pac-Man 256 gobbles its way to PC and console
- 6 Overwatch is live, Competitive Mode expected late June
- 1 Naughty Dog "doesn't buy into" ludonarrative dissonance criticism of Uncharted
- 37 An Uncharted 4 tester rage quit over female characters
- 14 "Final Fantasy disease" bad for series, says director
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance dev delays delivery
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Tabletop meets video.
No, not by Polygon.
In hilarious fashion, no less.
The fast and the furious.