To coincide with the announcement of PES 2011, Konami has released six screenshots cut from the game's debut trailer.
PES 2011: Football Evolved screens
Screens from the trailer.
- In Little Nightmares, you're a mouse in a den of lions
- Armello expansion adds vengeful otter and other adorable evil-doers
- 14 No kangaroo in Tekken 7 because Bandai is worried about animal activists
- 7 There might actually be some nuance in Call of Duty: WWII (but probably not)
- Perth studio releases Symphony of the Machine, a tranquil VR puzzler
- 6 X-COM creator Julian Gollop is crowdfunding a mutant spiritual successor
- 38 Autistic man behind attacks on Minecraft, Xbox Live and TeamSpeak jailed for two years
- 12 PikPok unveils Dungeon, Inc., a F2P clicker with raid elements
- 13 Scandalous FMV title Night Trap is getting a remaster
- 33 BenQ unveils 31.5 inch curved monitor with Freesync
- 57 Yooka-Laylee makes a case for genre resurrection
- 1 Blank Esports beats all comers in Overwatch Pacific Champs
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Made £386k selling malicious software.
Co-op mode rumoured.
25 years after controversial debut.