Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Legendaries are finally coming to Pokemon Go
- 2 Crash Bandicoot's hardest level goes live as free DLC
- 4 New seasons of The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, and Batman incoming
- 1 NZ Game Developers Conference tickets available now
- 1 Aussie adventure Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles roams to stores today
- Overwatch World Cup Sydney primer
- 1 BioWare GM Aaryn Flynn replaced by former director Casey Hudson
- 1 IDGA calls Aussie Greens senator's resignation "devastating"
- 9 Ataribox design revealed, will be crowdfunded
- 3 The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind review
- 6 The Kiwi hobbyist behind soaring survival builder Starship Theory
- Ni no Kuni II delayed, won't feature multiplayer after all
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.