Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- An Iron Lord's Path: Days 4-6
- 4 Nintendo 64 emulator appears for Xbox One, somehow
- League of Legends comes to console - in China only
- 4 Firewatch to be adapted into feature film
- Philadelphia 76ers forming "dominant" e-sports franchise
- 6 Inevitable Overwatch porn parody is a 1v1 "grudge match"
- 1 Destiny children's book is an illustrated Grimoire alternative
- 3 Sunless Sea sequel sails to Sunless Skies
- An Iron Lord's Path: Day 3
- 74 Luckey responds to "shitposting" scandal as devs pull Oculus support
- 1 Twitchcon to host charity decathlon of video games, cooking, speed art, and more
- 33 Oculus Rift founder is funding a pro-Trump organisation
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
This is not a simulation.
Who gets Play of the Game?