Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition review
- Outlast 2 is in development at Red Barrels
- Xbox head discusses why PS4 installs are sometimes faster
- Friday Briefing: Borderlands, The Unfinished Swan, Shadow Warrior, and more
- NCSoft announces layoffs at WildStar studio
- A huge amount of Super Smash Bros. Wii U info drops
- Ubisoft sets out PC specs for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Co-op for free when PS4's Share Play goes live next week
- Civilization: Beyond Earth review
- The Very Organized Thief is a first-person burglary title for PC
- GTA: San Andreas re-release confirmed
- Linear games suffer in the Let's Play era – Far Cry 4 dev
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free transfers for ANZ players.
Total install is 65GB.