Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 1 Fun First: DICE's vision for Battlefield 1
- 3 Godus development said to be winding down at 22cans
- System Shock remaster now a reboot, Kickstarter, and demo
- 1 PlayStation pulls the plug on Ustream broadcasts
- 43 Jump into the World of Warcraft: Legion beta
- Max: Curse of the Brotherhood devs announce construction game Pioneers
- No Man's Sky's composers take soundtrack on tour
- 1 Stasis developer announces free standalone spin-off
- 3 Overwatch tops League of Legends in Korean cafes
- 4 Forza Horizon 3 actually makes Australia look appealing
- 4 G2A concedes in fraud feud, but devs aren't buying it
- 13 Saudi Arabian PSN gamer banned for using "offensive" real name
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.