Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 8 Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting a remaster
- 1 Call of Duty: WW2 basically confirmed
- Outlast 2 not censored in Australia after all
- Blizzard announces Overwatch Pacific Championship with NZ$386k prize pool
- 5 The Gameplanet Show – Mass Effect: Andromeda
- 8 Earth under attack! Ominous shapes crush US city
- 24 Blizzard announces StarCraft and Brood War remaster
- Vita finally gets Souls-like RPG Salt and Sanctuary
- 2 Super Mario Run misses sales target, Ninty teases "a big E3"
- Outlast 2 modified for AU release, untouched in NZ
- 14 The Witcher author turned down game royalties
- WWII FPS Day of Infamy leaves Steam Early Access today
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Time is short.
"Leave video gamers alone."