Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 1 Work has already begun on Lords of the Fallen 2
- 5 Rockstar talks Red Dead sequel
- Life is Strange is the next game from Remember Me studio Dontnod
- The new Dying Light trailer is a pick-a-path sprint through the game's demo
- 13 Hatred was reinstated to Greenlight by Valve boss, shoots to number one
- 13 The latest AC: Unity patch downloads the entire game again
- 18 Does Destiny have any real longevity?
- 13 Mass murder game Hatred is back on Steam
- Next Total War: Rome II DLC focuses on ancient Sparta
- 2 Xbox Australia launches local Xbox Live servers
- Destiny: The Dark Below raid gear buffed
- 3 Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 announced for new-gen, PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Not available in stores. Here's your chance!
A gameplay focus.
Valve not keen.