Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
- 4 Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta opens signups
- 6 In Pillars of Eternity 3.0, it's Story Time (or not)
- 6 Bethesda announces Doom's day with new trailer
- 9 NZ-made sci-fi racer Breakneck blasts onto Steam
- 1 Dust 514 shutting down; new EVE shooter in the works
- 1 Arkham Knight's Mac and Linux ports have been cancelled
- The Witness will blow your mind – and improve it
- 1 Hitman has multiple plotlines, and one is PS4-only
- 2 Ultraviolent survival game The Culling drops next month
- 4 Ark devs want an early access programme from Sony
- 2 Peter Molyneux emerges from exile with Godus Wars
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.