Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Friday Briefing: The Evil Within, GTA V, PAX Aus, and more
- Dyack's back, and so is Shadow of the Eternals
- Lords of the Fallen review
- COD: Advanced Warfare Zombies mode confirmed
- Acclaimed JRPG Shin Megami Tensei IV out tomorrow on 3DS
- Driveclub's online issues stem from game code not servers
- BattleCry beta coming to NZ and AU first
- Far Cry 4's asymmetric PvP mode unveiled
- Shadow of Mordor's Lord of the Hunt DLC has mounted warchiefs and more
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Discussions "weird echo chambers".