Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Epic Games CEO super-confident in augmented reality
- 6 Final Fantasy VII remake will see "dramatic changes"
- Sony will allow players to vote on PS Plus free games
- PT remade in Unity; still scary as all hell
- 1 Summer Games Done Quick raises US$1.2m for charity
- Hands-on with Eugen System's classic-style RTS Act of Aggression
- Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor scores a publisher
- 1 Infection mode may return to the Master Chief Collection
- Don't miss the Heroes of the Storm ANZ Finals this weekend
- 2 Rory McIlroy PGA Tour returns to the clubhouse too soon
- 2 League of Legends character killed off, possibly for good
- 6 Bungie bans Destiny PvP lag-switch cheaters
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
100 floors of hell.
A magical war machine.