Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 1 Thursday Briefing: WoW selfies, COD Champs, Borderlands 3, and more
- 1 EA confirms Star Wars: Battlefront, Need For Speed on target for 2015
- 1 Kiwis create 45 games during 48-hour Global Game Jam
- 6 Spotify is coming to PSN, Music Unlimited is closing
- 1 More than 2 million games played over Evolve's open beta
- 14 The Witcher 3: On the hunt for the perfect RPG
- 14 The Witcher 3 sex scenes took 16 hours to mo-cap
- 9 Wii U still underperforming for Nintendo
- 4 Ubisoft deactivates thousands of keys purchased with stolen credit card
- 5 Valve's former economist is Greece's new finance minister
- 13 There isn't enough remaster in Grim Fandango Remastered
- Excessive Gaming Violins
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.