Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- How LG Dire Wolves became the OPL's apex predators
- That Dragon, Cancer creator is in Auckland for film screening and Q&A this Sunday
- 5 Bungie has "invested heavily" in Destiny 2 hybrid network
- 5 Xbox's Mixer app now allows co-streaming, supports mobile
- Leaping Tiger Gaming Lounge returns to Wellygeddon with panels, a co-op sesh, and more
- Team Regicide just made its LoL OPL debut more difficult
- Accidentally set fire to your own cards in Gwent, in open beta now
- 3 Xbox Game Pass launches June 1 with these 100 games
- 8 Boss Key opens the door on gravity-defying FPS LawBreakers
- 5 Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is coming to Xbone and PS4
- 3 Bandai Namco delays Get Even following Manchester attack
- 1 Uncharted film now stars Spider-Man Tom Holland as young Nathan Drake
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
'This is the best model for all of Destiny 2."