Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- Severed's marquee feature is also its biggest drawback
- 2 "Largest ever" Fallout DLC Far Harbor makes landfall this month
- 5 Steam pages now show how reviews change over time
- 5 Titanfall studio working on new Star Wars adventure
- 2 Hitman: Sapienza contains a sadly familiar, unkillable foe
- Overwatch to launch without competitive play
- 13 "Toxic" streamer permanently banned from League of Legends
- 9 Is this the obscured face of Watch Dogs 2's protagonist?
- 5 Dishonored 2 release date and voice cast revealed
- 13 WH40K: Dawn of War III is coming to PC next year
- 3 Nintendo president: declining sales make NX "essential"
- Gears of War 4 would have cost Epic $100m
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
At least he has Mini Wheats.
Cut content or fair play?