Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- [Updated] Australian consumer watchdog sues Valve over Steam refund policies
- PAX Prime 2014 news roundup
- inFamous: First Light review
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions – PAX Prime video
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut trailer
- Dying Light – Natural Movement developer diary video
- New 3DS models are faster, feature a second analogue input and extra triggers
- Crimes & Punishments – Art of Interrogation trailer
Don't miss a thing - get the top gaming stories delivered to your inbox every day.
New Zealand Commerce Commission responds.
New-gen ports ahoy!
A look behind the scenes.
A standalone release.
Behind the parkour.
The skill of deduction.
New campaign within.