Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- I Am Setsuna is a mournful mood piece that recalls the SNES JRPG era
- Design doc for cancelled LucasArts Indiana Jones game surfaces
- Square Enix is making an RPG for the Apple Watch
- 3 Man faces 5 years in jail for Heroes of the Storm threats
- 5 Nvidia's new Titan X is absurdly powerful
- "Huge demand" sees System Shock confirmed for PS4
- Reminder: Ping Zero begins tonight
- 2 Dividing Mankind: Producer Olivier Proulx on building the next Deus Ex
- 1 Rocket League cross-play could happen in “a few hours”
- Live-action Pokemon film gets Detective Pikachu on the case
- Destiny: Rise Of Iron has a ridiculous new Sparrow
- 1 PlayStation VR's Cinematic Mode lets you play lying down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Artist takes assets for a walk.
"A tragic accident."
Still no release date in sight.
"It's been amazing journey."