Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 1 The final Dark Souls III DLC takes you to The Ringed City
- Jensen goes undercover in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's second story DLC
- Tekken 7 gets mid-year release date, special editions detailed
- 1 High drama, the best set ever, and literal Smash Bros. rule Genesis 4
- 10 Resident Evil VII has critics cacking pants
- Aussies light up World of Tanks Asia-Pacific week 2
- Portal designer Kim Swift joins EA Star Wars team
- 15 Don Bradman Cricket 17 convincingly conveys cricket on consoles
- Halo Wars 2 aims to "improve everything happening in the game"
- 2 Warhammer's Necromunda to become a tactical RPG
- 7 The Division film recruits Oscar winner to direct
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No longer exiled from consoles.
Portal 2 his fave Valve single player game.