Here are some of the early screenshots of what's in store for players of this popular series when it makes its way to the new console, once again showing why we thing the PSP is going to take the handheld market by storm:
V8 Supercars (PSP) - screenshots
Proving that you really need two hands on the PSP, Atari is going to put you behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar.
- 13 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 26 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
- 7 Fortnite is getting an optional 60fps mode on consoles
- 6 More than half of Activision Blizzard's revenue is from microtransactions
- 9 Destiny 2 is getting a "major expansion" in late 2018
- 3 Robin, a free Kiwi-made game about chronic fatigue syndrome, is out today
- 1 Vampyr is out for blood on June 5
- 27 Shadow of the Colossus is flawed but spectacular
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
That's US$4 billion.
N. Sane Trilogy ports incoming, too?
Games not guns the problem.
Epic lays out feature roadmap.