It’s with a lot of interest then that we have been investigating the soon to be released next game in the series called Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Touted as having a vastly improved graphics engine and even better AI the game sounds great. Below are some of the first screens that have been released for the game - stay tuned for more gameplay details soon.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
When the first two games in the Commandos series hit the shelves their unique blend of small unit combat and puzzle solving hit a real chord with game players the world over.
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 62 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
Very early days by the sound of it.