It’s with a lot of interest then that we have been investigating the soon to be released next game in the series called Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Touted as having a vastly improved graphics engine and even better AI the game sounds great. Below are some of the first screens that have been released for the game - stay tuned for more gameplay details soon.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
When the first two games in the Commandos series hit the shelves their unique blend of small unit combat and puzzle solving hit a real chord with game players the world over.
- 1 World of Tanks Grand Finals deliver great gameplay, a cringeworthy show
- You can now co-op your way through demanding ARPG Hyper Light Drifter
- 3 Ex-Bungie dev unveils Twilight Zone-style thriller Asemblance
- 7 Forza comes to PC next week, minus wheel support
- Rainbow Six: Siege security flaw allows cheats, DDoS attacks – report
- The Banner Saga 2 marches to a familiar yet satisfyingly sombre beat
- 6 Former Titanfall coder: The Division may need total netcode rewrite
- 2 Dark Souls creator already working on new IP
- 1 Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing coming to mobile
- 13 Early Uncharted 4 copies stolen in "violent assault"
- 1 You can now play Minecraft on Samsung's Gear VR
- 3 Nintendo NX to launch with new Zelda in March 2017
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Death in the stars.
"I've grown past it."