It’s with a lot of interest then that we have been investigating the soon to be released next game in the series called Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Touted as having a vastly improved graphics engine and even better AI the game sounds great. Below are some of the first screens that have been released for the game - stay tuned for more gameplay details soon.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
When the first two games in the Commandos series hit the shelves their unique blend of small unit combat and puzzle solving hit a real chord with game players the world over.
- 1 Gravity Rush Remastered brings a Vita classic to the big(ger) screen
- 5 Piracy group 3DM suspends cracking single-player games
- Dragon Age writer joins Beamdog as creative director
- Overwatch character progression is cosmetic only
- 1 Amazon delivers new, free game engine Lumberyard
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
- 1 Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 11 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 5 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 3 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
- 12 Titanfall 2 will have single player campaign, zero player TV series
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.