It’s with a lot of interest then that we have been investigating the soon to be released next game in the series called Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Touted as having a vastly improved graphics engine and even better AI the game sounds great. Below are some of the first screens that have been released for the game - stay tuned for more gameplay details soon.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
When the first two games in the Commandos series hit the shelves their unique blend of small unit combat and puzzle solving hit a real chord with game players the world over.
- 4 Star Citizen's FPS module delayed indefinitely
- 2 Microsoft's Gamescom plans include Crackdown, Scalebound, Quantum Break
- 4 Mojang quietly halts development on Scrolls
- 6 Nolan North confirms The Last Of Us 2's existence
- 1 Valve sells out of earlybird Steam hardware orders
- 11 Star Wars Battlefront leads meaningless Best Of E3 Awards
- 25 Halo 5 doesn't support split-screen or LAN play
- 11 Fallout 4's Pip-Boy mount won't take giant phones
- Elder Scrolls Online director quits, joins Gearbox
- Amy Hennig's Star Wars game "in the style of" Uncharted, cancelled 1313
- 5 Take-Two registers slew of Mafia 3 domains
- 2 Just Cause 3 is a redlining chaos engine that knows only destruction
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.