It’s with a lot of interest then that we have been investigating the soon to be released next game in the series called Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Touted as having a vastly improved graphics engine and even better AI the game sounds great. Below are some of the first screens that have been released for the game - stay tuned for more gameplay details soon.
When the first two games in the Commandos series hit the shelves their unique blend of small unit combat and puzzle solving hit a real chord with game players the world over.
- Warning: The latest PS3 system update is causing problems
- E3: Dead Rising 3 preview
- Game prices will not be higher for next-gen consoles
- A multiplayer Steel Diver will be Nintendo's first free-to-play game
- Shadowrun Returns delayed another month
- Sony not expecting third-parties to employ DRM on PS4
- Fruit Ninja and Wild Tangent devs to headline NZGDC
- We don't care what other companies are doing – Nintendo
Don't miss a thing - get the top gaming stories delivered to your inbox every day.
Don't update until further notice.
In the US at least.
Standard retail release also expected.
"We've set a nice precedent."
Many big NZ devs presenting.
"Very strong" first-party line-up incoming.
Spector says cost also a problem.
- ▬ 3821 Good deal thread
- ▬ 773 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- ▬ 14 WAR - Z dose any one play?
- ▬ 199 Final Fantasy XIV 2.0: A Realm Reborn
- ▬ 2616 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- ▬ 14 Chivalry, how is it?
- ▬ 69 The division
- ▬ 36 State of Decay.
- ▬ 30 COD Single Player
- ▬ 219 Tera - Mmorpg 2011