The competition is now closed. Good luck to all who entered!
Everyone knows ninjas are awesome.
But how awesome would it be to win a one-of-a-kind Ryu Hayabusa Xbox 360 Elite, Ninja Gaiden II and a superb Samsung 32" LCD TV to play it on?
That would surely be entering another realm of awesomeness altogether.
Want to know what that's like? Enter our competition and you could be the madly grinning owner of all this - our Awesome Ninja Gaiden II Prize Pack!
Or, if your ki isn't strong enough to win you the main prize, you might still be among five runner-up winners who'll score a copy of Ninja Gaiden II.
What've you got to lose... except a few limbs?
Yes, master. I'd like to win.
There's several ways you can get in the draw, and you can combine these to improve your chances of winning.
1. Every day until 4th July, there'll be a different question to answer. Check back regularly, because each question you get correct will give you another chance to win!
2. Buy Ninja Gaiden II from Gameplanet Store. This will automatically get you a whopping thirty (30!!) bonus entries into the draw! Click here to order your copy now.
3. Tell your friends about the competition using the referral form when you enter. Each of your friends who then enters the competition will earn you another entry into the draw to win it for yourself! (Just answer today's question to see the referral form.)
What's Ninja Gaiden II?
Ninja Gaiden II is the sequel to the original Xbox smash hit, Ninja Gaiden, released in 2004. Created by legendary game designer Tomonobu Itagaki and Team Ninja, players take control of master ninja Ryu Hayabusa and guide him on a mission to avenge his clan and prevent the destruction of the human race. Armed with an assortment of ninja weaponry, players must help Ryu skillfully maneuvre through a world fraught with peril and danger.
Exhilarating ninja action. Assuming the role of a ninja warrior, players will experience an all-new combat system that requires skill and mastery of their full arsenal of weapons, including Obliteration Techniques that allow players to quickly and stylishly finish off an opponent. In addition to the variety of brutal new primary weapons and enhanced versions of previous favorites, Ninja Gaiden II will feature unique acrobatic combat and attacks used not only by Ryu Hayabusa but also by his formidable enemies.
Easy to play but hard to master. The new auto-healing system in Ninja Gaiden II, featuring semi-permanent damage restored at save points, is the natural evolution of the franchise’s distinctive gameplay and introduces a new twist to managing health. With a newly implemented auto-healing functionality and save-point system, as well as an extensive story mode and multiple difficulty levels available from the start of the game, the gameplay of Ninja Gaiden II will be both accessible to more casual players and challenging to even the most demanding gamers.
Massive content and engrossing story. The themes of revenge and friendship in Ninja Gaiden II give rise to a series of dramatic events to create a truly compelling story. From Tokyo to New York and to the netherworld, the story will lead players through a lengthy, action-packed story mode as they skillfully maneuvre Ryu Hayabusa through a demonized world fraught with peril and danger. In addition to the single-player campaign, players can upload Karma scores to Xbox LIVE leaderboards and participate in an all-new Master Ninja Tournament.
Realistic graphics in next-generation gaming. Built from the ground up on Team Ninja’s in-house gaming engine for the next-generation Xbox 360 platform, Ninja Gaiden II represents the best in amazing visuals, responsive control and thrilling combat with an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries close 4 July 2008 and one winner will be drawn and notified 7 July 2008.
2. You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
3. You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
4. You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
5. Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
6. Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
7. Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.