Day one of BlizzCon 2010 is drawing to a close, and with nothing left to lose but their dignity, dozens of hard-core Blizzard fans show off months (or minutes) worth of extreme costume handiwork.
BlizzCon: Cosplay competition
You won't want to miss this.
- 22 Vote for your Game of the Year and win $500 worth of games!
- 20 NZ gamer jailed for abusing infant
- GTA Online gets in the holiday mood with Festive Surprise
- Telltale's next is Minecraft: Story Mode
- 1 Work has already begun on Lords of the Fallen 2
- 5 Rockstar talks Red Dead sequel
- Life is Strange is the next game from Remember Me studio Dontnod
- 1 The new Dying Light trailer is a pick-a-path sprint through the game's demo
- 23 Hatred was reinstated to Greenlight by Valve boss, shoots to number one
- 16 The latest AC: Unity patch downloads the entire game again
- 21 Does Destiny have any real longevity?
- 21 Mass murder game Hatred is back on Steam
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Celebrating your 2014 highlights.
Valve not keen.
- 60 Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition.
- 3763 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 160 [Swinging handbags] PC vs Console wars
- 456 Dark Souls II
- 68 Steam 2014 Holiday Winter Sale
- 11 Door Kickers
- 16 looking for a new building game
- 117 Elite: Dangerous
- 7417 Good deal thread
- 37 Insurgency - cs version of bf/cod